INSERT ON DUPLICATE KEY

loki951510

Server version: 5.5.5-10.1.26-MariaDB

"INSERT INTO iplist (ip, master, count) VALUES ('$ipget', '1', '1') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE master=values(master) + 1, count=values(count) + 1";
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `iplist` (
  `id` int(255) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `ip` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `master` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `vamps` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `curzed` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `count` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
  UNIQUE KEY `ip` (`ip`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=0 ;

When posting the IP to the server if its not in the database it will get a new entry

or if the IP is already in the database it will add +1 onto the master table and add +1 to the count

but the the min if its already in the database it is putting 2 onto the master row and 2 into the count row and then if it goes a 3ed time it just stays on 2

what i would like it to do is to add +1 each extra time its added into the database

the goal is that when an IP is banned from one of my servers the IP is sent to the database if the IP has never been banned it will make a new entry to the database (as far as i can tell this part is working)  but if it is already in there it will add +1 to the IP entry what is already in there and add +1 to the count row as well (the part of the script i think is going wrong)

it's so i can see if there is any IP's what are getting banned more then others so i can permanently ban them if needed see attached pic

post-68723-0-87482800-1508651839_thumb.jpg

as you can see with IP 54.152.248.82 (second on the list) MsT has been hit 2 times (but in my logs the IP has been banned 5 times but only showing 2) and VmH has been hit 1 time so the counts isnt going up over 2 where is should be 6

after looking though it all agen this moring  i can see where i was gong wrong

master=values(master) + 1, count=values(count) + 1
should of been just

master = master + 1, count = count + 1
its because it was pulling the values from the insert vaules and not the databse its self

Archived