Need a developer to work?

efC123

Hi everyone 

Hope you are well! 

My name is Garry and I would love to help you with my resources/ developers for any of your anticipated business requirements.

To the date, we have implemented 2200 projects with SME customers like yours ranging across Web, Mobile, Big Data technologies. We have, to our credit, very strong expertise in domains such as Travel, E-learning, Marketplaces, Real Estate, Health Care and also have built around 85+ software products from scratch for a global customer base

With an experience of 7+ years in development and customization of products, ASP.Net, MVC, Java, PHP, C#, Android, iOS, Phonegap are the most trending technologies comes under our expertise. With all the other domains, we do have our good hands in eCommerce technologies like Magento 1/2, Shopify, Yii, WordPress, Ruby on Rails, Joomla, Virtuemart, Prestashop, Angular, VueJS, ReactJS, MEAN, jQuery, AWS, MySQL, HTML, CSS etc. 

Please feel free to send me an email at garry3.efi@gmail.com and add me on Skype at cis.garry for quick voice or non-voice technical support. 

Garry

Email: garry3.efi@gmail.com 

Archived