php workflow for a project

vaskovasilev

Hello,

I need some help regarding a part of project that i am creating.

I have to create a workflow - application team send a request, an operator handles it, sends it for approval, another team approves it ... if it is not approved, they return the request to the applicant, if it is approved go to next level, then deployment in production.. and finished

My idea is to enter the stages in an json object with an ID,then every time it passes through a given stage it is saved in the DB - this project with this ID with this user .. on that day.
The question is if it turns several times through the same team .. how to draw it and make it beautifully.
I have done it for now with nestable menu and arrows but that's kind of .. linear way, I want to do it graphical.

thank you

Swim lanes?

+--------------------+--------------------+--------------------+--------------------+
  |     Applicant      |      Operator      |    Approval Team   |     Production     |
  +--------------------+--------------------+--------------------+--------------------+
  |                    |                    |                    |                    |
  |      Raise     -------->  Handle    -------->  Check         |                    |
  |      request       |      Request       |        |           |                    |
  |        ^           |                    |        |                                |
  |        ^                                         V                                |
  |      Amend     <----------------------------  Approved?  -------->  Implement     |
  |        or                               No                  Yes                   |
  |      cancel        |                                                              |
  |                    |                    |                    |                    |

Archived