PHP insert taxonomy (hey that rhymes!)

Planetdune

Hello

I am trying to insert the value of a taxonomy using php. In the past I used a custom field for this but I am switching to a taxonomy. This was my code when using the custom field which works fine:

$name = wcpt_get_name( $product ) . '</br><i>' . get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), 'Province', true ) . '</i></td>';

The custom field was called "province". Now my (custom) taxonomy is called "country". How do I use it instead of the custom field?

Thank you!

Taxonomy is a wordpress question more than php. Here's wordpresses information on taxonomy. https://codex.wordpress.org/Taxonomies

Hello

I am trying to insert the value of a taxonomy using php. In the past I used a custom field for this but I am switching to a taxonomy. This was my code when using the custom field which works fine:

$name = wcpt_get_name( $product ) . '</br><i>' . get_post_meta( get_the_ID(), 'Province', true ) . '</i></td>';

The custom field was called "province". Now my (custom) taxonomy is called "country". How do I use it instead of the custom field?

Thank you!

Archived