music fonts required

piano0011

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried inskscape and it is good! I will also have to try this out eventually but am going to make some piano videos and I just hope that svg inscape does support those format because I need to edit the videos with my piano hand position...

I will try to do more research into some of the movie edit programs out there... I have movie maker but movie makers do not support svg files. Can i use inkscape to open movie files? I am going to record some videos soon and would like to include the keyboard position within the clip, to show the user the hand positions....

I tried to have a look at other programs such as raw etc but i guess most of these programs only open svg files and not movie files... i triex movie makers, but don't have other movie editors.. are there any free editors that support both movies and svg?

Maybe i have to save that picture as something else like a gif? I think movie makers only support gif or png ect

Archived