filezilla - client and the xm-format: does the format have any impact on the logging process

dil_bert

hello dear experts,

today i have a question on FileZilla - the SFTP-Ciient.

i haveexported and importet the credentials / settings from one to another machine... But the log to Server failed.

why.

could it have to do with the following circumstances:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

- well if i put all the well suited xml-info in to a notebook - and the document tree gets lost by this.

could this have any impact on the protocoll and the attempt to log to the server?

love to hear from you

we ve got this

Antwort: fzSftp started, protocol_version=8

Befehl:	open "vhost@www2.myserver.org" 625
Fehler:	Disconnected: No supported authentication methods available (server sent: publickey)
Fehler:	Herstellen der Verbindung zum Server fehlgeschlagen
Antwort:	fzSftp started, protocol_version=8
Fehler:	Disconnected: No supported authentication methods available (server sent: publickey)
Antwort:	fzSftp started, protocol_version=8

but the above mentioned sentense i have gotten while i have taken the xml-file (which was well-formated) and copy pasted it in my kate-window

suddenly the well formated xml dissapeardd and all lines were written in a single text-chunk.

well i am noi expert - does this have any impac on filezilla - and the capability of FileZilla to process the information of the file!?

love to hear from you

Archived