HELP with php sript

macano

Hi php expert, I need help,

I have some problem I can explain a lot of that problem but I an provide you a link to the detail problem to check all, nobody dont know how to solve that : https://www.000webhost.com/forum/t/000webhost-perform-better-then-hostinger-for-my-website/137862/60

Thank you

Ok, thank you, I really do not have attention to advertise any link , I just start my website and I wana solve this problem with some php experts because my website script is php.

Ok, I have free hosting with 000webhost where I have website here : https://macanovic.000webhostapp.com/upload/ 6

and

I have paid hosting  and its the same website but with domain name: translatesubtitles.com

and if you test my website , upload SRT subtitle file and translate it and click on DOWNLOAD button , in how many seconds file started downloading from the 000webhost and from Hostinger ? My start in 5 seconds with 000webhost and from Hostinger it takes 60 seconds to download start , what can be the problem? the free webhost is better then paid ?

interesting but they said that the hosting is not a problem, and as you can see on free website it is working perfect but with better hosting paid one it is slower, maybe some php coe in script is wrong , I dont know I changed two hosting in about month because of this problem.

26 minutes ago, requinix said:

Search your codebase for anything that looks like

if ($_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"] == "translatesubtitles.com") {
	sleep(60);
}

29 minutes ago, requinix said:

Search your codebase for anything that looks like

if ($_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"] == "translatesubtitles.com") {
	sleep(60);
}

Sorry there is no such code in my php files I just checked .Can error log help ? > https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/prVQxmTcnC/

1 minute ago, requinix said:

Your error log causes me physical pain.

Go through every single one of those error messages (you can reduce them to unique entries to help) and fix the problems causing them. Then we'll see if your slowdown got fixed too.

yes, thank you, I will do that.

The reality of this issue is that it is most likely non-trivial.  

We have to assume given the information you provided that the code is the same.  If there is data that is also the same.  

Beyond that, there is an incredible number of things that could be different between the 2 environments.  Basically what you need is someone experienced in these matters to go through the environments looking for the source of the slowdown.

While I understand the reason for Requinix's advice, this is most likely a configuration/environment problem that requires detailed understanding of system administration AND php AND your application. 

To begin with, it would be good if you utilized chrome development tools in the Network tab, and load the page in question, then provide that so we can see what is being loaded on the page, and where the delay comes between the 2 servers.

Archived