Help with multiple queries on same table in Joomla 3

doc1355

I'm a newbie in php and writing a php page to be used in Joomla. 
I need to have three different queries: two queries on the same table with different WHERE clause and third query on a second table. Here is my code:

<?php 
// Cnnect to response database and get the user's data that matches the logged in user
$query_user->select($db_user->quoteName(array('user_ID', 'parent_id', 'mbr_status', 'payment_status')))
	       ->from($db_user->quoteName('mb_response'))
	       ->where($db_user->quoteName('user_ID') . ' LIKE ' . $db_user->quote($joomla_user_id));

// Cnnect to response database and get the other's data that are related to the logged in user
$query_other->select($db_other->quoteName(array('user_ID', 'parent_id', 'mbr_status', 'payment_status')))
	        ->from($db_other->quoteName('mb_response'))
	        ->where($db_other->quoteName('user_ID') . ' LIKE ' . $db_other->quote($joomla_user_id));

// Connect to profile database and user's information that matches the logged in user
$query_profile->select($db_profile->quoteName(array('user_ID', 'address', 'phone')))
	          ->from($db_profile->quoteName('mb_user_profile'))
	          ->where($db_profile->quoteName('user_ID') . ' LIKE ' . $db_profile->quote($joomla_user_id));

// Reset the query using our newly populated query object.
$db_user->setQuery($query_user);
$db_other->setQuery($query_other);
$db_profile->setQuery($query_profile);

// Load the results as a list of stdClass objects<br>
$row_user = $db_user->loadAssoc();
$row_other = $db_other->loadAssoc();
$row_profile = $db_profile->loadAssoc();

// Extract all keys and values for the row and add a PREFIX based on the query. All prefixes ends with _ e.g $user_user_ID 
extract($row_user, EXTR_PREFIX_ALL, "user");
extract($row_other, EXTR_PREFIX_ALL, "other");
extract($row_profile, EXTR_PREFIX_ALL, "profile");

print_r($row_user);
print_r($row_other);
print_r($row_profile);
?>

Unfortunately, when I test the result with print_r for each $row_, they are all the same and are the result of last query. 
I'm not sure how to fix this problem. Thanks. 

Archived