In Laravel 5.7 app make validation with tinyMCE editor

mstdmstdd

Hello, 
In my Laravel 5.7 application I use laravel-jsvalidation plugin( https://github.com/proengsoft/laravel-jsvalidation/wiki/Basic-Usage )
and it worked ok,
I needed to including textarea input as tinyMCE editor and to use i with validation and I implemented it with 2 textarea inputs :

<div class="form-row mb-3 {{ in_array('description', $errorFieldsArray) ? 'validation_error' : '' }}">
    <label class="col-xs-12 col-sm-4 col-form-label">Description</label>
    <div class="col-xs-12 col-sm-8">
        <span style="display: inline;">
            {{ Form::textarea('description', isset($vote->description) ? $vote->description : '', [   "class"=>"form-control editable_field textarea_input ", "rows"=>"0", "cols"=> 120, "id"=>"description", "autocomplete"=>"off", "style"=>"width:0; height:0" ] ) }}
        </span>
        {{ Form::textarea('description_container', isset($vote->description) ? $vote->description : '', [   "class"=>"form-control editable_field textarea_input ", "rows"=>"5", "cols"=> 120,  "id"=>"description_container", "autocomplete"=>"off"  ] ) }}
    </div>
</div>

where 1st textarea is for form submitting, as entered content is copied into it from 2nd textarea, which is used as
tinyMCE editor.
In tinyMCE definition I added rows:

setup: function (editor) {
             editor.on('change', function () {
                 var current_context= tinymce.get(by_selector_container).getContent()
                 $('#' + by_selector).html( current_context );
             });
         },
where by_selector_container and by_selector are names of these textarea inputs. It works, but the only problem that on page I can see 1st textarea input, 
despite I try to hide it setting wight.width in 0 in style of my code above, but anyway 
I still see small textarea input, which I want to hide : https://imgur.com/a/43FRFJU 

I tried to usee css styles in declaration of the 1st textarea input to set
"style"=>"display:none"

Than textarea input was hidden, but validation does not work at all.

How to hide it this small textarea input with validation working?

Thanks!

I'm not familiar with Laravel, but I don't see why you'd need two separate textarea fields for this.  TinyMCE makes the textarea field you apply it to hidden then adds an iframe for the actual editing UI.   When the form is submitted it then copies the edited content into the textarea field.   You can copy the content yourself if needed by calling the .save() method of the editor, for example before making an ajax request.

Archived