I need some expert PHP help - Free of Charge

snoopy18

Hi, I'm making a virtual pet game site and I need some help from expert PHP/MySQL/HTML programmers to get these scripts to work. The scripts we're written back in 2002 and made available on the web. I downloaded them and installed them to my site but it doesn't seem to work properly. I was wondering if some expert out there wouldn't mind spending a couple of hours over a couple of days going through all this code and getting things working. Multiple people can help if you want and any help is appreciated where you can fix things others can't. There are about 300 scripts in total... The scripts are already written but a lot of the buttons don't do what they're supposed to do and it's very frustrating. I click them and the page just reloads when it should be going to the database, updating the user account and allowing them to move forward to the next page. Updating the framework to something more easier to understand might help too as most of it is written in PHP. Please leave a message here and i'll get back to you as soon as possible. I'll also credit your name on my site in the 'special thanks' section for your hard work. Sorry I can't pay you as I have important things to pay every week and it's more expenses I don't need but you're hard work is appreciated.

The website is http://www.matrixpets.net/

PS. My aim is to get the coding done and working so I can hire some artists and get the site going where people can create a pet, play games, shop, create a shop, post messages on forums, browse their items, send mail and use the bank on a fancy site. More features will be added later but first I want to get the site operational. Also, if your interested in remaining a website coder at the site please let me know and that can be arranged for the right person.

Archived