How to see threads I "like"

A while back, I asked a question in PHP Coding Help, and requinix (I think) provided an unrelated comment that my API endpoints should not have an api version hardcoded in the URL (i.e. /1.0/some/endpoint), and gave a recommended solution.  I recall liking the solution and planned on implementing it at a future date and am pretty sure I clicked "Liked".  The future date is now, and I have been searching my past posts and haven't found it.  Is it possible to view the posts which I have tagged as "Liked"?  Thanks

I don't have an answer to your direct question, but I think the thread you are looking for is this one:  

I used the forum search which allows you to search for things like:  "endpoint AND version AND requinix"  It then highlights the keywords in the results.

past version(s) of this ridiculous forum software had separate tabs/menus to let you access likes you have given or received. this is currently lumped together under REPUTATION ACTIVITY. this is a link to your's under your profile - https://forums.phpfreaks.com/profile/26806-notioncommotion/reputation/?type=forums_topic_post&change_section=1

Archived