Mysql Starts Then Stops

phdphd

Hi All,

I have been using the uWamp package. Since this morning while Apache starts correctly, MySQL starts then stops.

What does this line mean in mysql log :[ERROR] unknown option '--datadir        C:/UwAmp/bin/database/mysql-5.7.11/data' ?

Thanks!

After some fixing, I no longer have this error,  but instead I have the following one :

InnoDB: Trying to access page number 4 in space 1118, space name database_name/table_name, which is outside the tablespace bounds. Byte offset 0, len 16384, i/o type read. If you get this error at mysqld startup, please check that your my.cnf matches the ibdata files that you have in the MySQL server.

In the file my.ini, in the [mysqld] section I added

innodb_data_file_path=ibdata1:12M:autoextend

However I still get the same error on server restart.

I also noticed the presence of a file called "ibtmp1", whether the server is running or stopped. Should I put it also in the innodb_data_file_path option ?

In the message, the table_name is a quite large table (around 4 MB) that is regularly fed with new records. This is the first time I have this error.

Thanks!

Archived