Need help with PHP (emails being received as domain@hostingemail instead of personal emails)

sworuptml

Hello, recently I changed host of my website and when a visitor clicks "contact us" button in my website (in which one needs to enter his/ her email, name, phone , etc) and submit his/her message then I get email. Before this hosting I used to get emails from the visitor who filled the form so it was easier for me to reply but now after I changed the host I get email as "mydomain@hosting-company-domain" instead of the visitor's email. I messaged them then they told me something about SMTP authenticate using PHP, please guide me to fix this.

On 2/20/2019 at 12:23 AM, gw1500se said:

Since you didn't post any code it is hard to help. Perhaps this article will answer your question.

Hi, thanks for helping but the issue is NOT fixed yet. I don't think this article has anything to do with my problem because my codes are set accordingly. The problem is that my hosting does not support it because SMTP authentication is not done, I have no idea how it can be.  However, it worked perfectly with my old host and it was possible to simply reply.

Archived