Help with Error in Database User Interface

wscwt01

I built an application for a client of mine using PHPRunner about 3 years ago. It has functioned perfectly right up to today when they notified me that they were unable to Export any records. I have attached the error report that comes up when you run Export function.

According to the report it is unable to find a file or path. I have been on to server with FTP client and all the paths, files and contents are present.

Can anyone please give me any advise on what might suddenly cause this error after many years. All other functionality of the Database is fine. 

Many thanks,

Carl.

Capture.JPG

Edited by wscwt01
Spelling error

3 hours ago, wscwt01 said:

I have been on to server with FTP client and all the paths, files and contents are present.

how about the letter-case and any white-space between the value in the php code/error message and the actual path and filename?

any chance the php version was changed recently? if you change the statement from require_once to require, does it work?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.