User Access Management software

kemnet

I am working on an application and part of the requirements is to restrict the number of users that can log in based on a license. So on install, I will provide a license that allows for 10 user accounts to be created.

If the client requires 50, a different license will be provided that allows 50. 
I am asking, does anyone know of such a third party software that can accomplish such a task that would invalidate the need of me writing one from scratch.

Regards

To make sure I understand this,

You have some sort of custom application you're working on, right? It's not something you went out and bought. Nobody else really has this software because it's yours and, apparently, still in development. Now you have a requirement to define/alter the behavior of the application in a specific way, and you're asking if there's something out on the internet you can download that will do it for you? Someone out there just happens to have knowledge of your application and has done the work you need to do for you? And you need to find out where it is?

Good luck?

Or could it be that I'm misunderstanding and you're willing to write code for your application so that it works the way you want it to work?

Good day and thanks for the reply. 

Let me try to clarify, I have a custom software that I have written yes. But for example, if I want to implement a forum, or I want to implement a cart system, or a quiz system, although I can write them myself, a quick google search will take me to a site like Codecanyon where I can buy a script or plug in that implements the feature with some tweaking. I'm not entirely sure why you think what I said was far-fetched.

Regards

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.