Sign in to follow this  
dil_bert

interoperability of Max-Mega-Menu and Polylang: does the free versions work together?

good day dear freaks good day dear freinds . hello dear communuity 

todays topic - a wordpress question of interoperability.

i am in the planing stage of a new projectsite wher i need the max mega menu.and furtheromre i need to have multilanguage-features too. So i thought that it is a good plan to stop here and to ask you which of the various

multilang-systems that are availabled in the worpress-plugin world - would fit most - would fit best to work and operate with the max-mega menu.

some preliminary musings: When we add a multilingual plugin to our site, the task of translating our website becomes much easier. These plugins work in two different ways.

the first method: In the first method, the above mentioned plugins access some online tool or service that automatically translates content. the second mehtod: In the second method, we ll need to to create every part of content on our website in the languages we want to have what does the plugins do here: well the plugins will help users switch between different language versions.

Well WPML is one option to choose and polylang what do you suggest!?

does any and all systems and approaches make usage of the so called multiside technique!? polylang does - as far as i know not need the usage of muitisite-technique - and that is a good thing.

Polylang - it comes with such structures and features.

Polylang allows you to create a bilingual or multilingual WordPress site. You write posts, pages and create categories and post tags as usual, and then define the language for each of them. The translation of a post, whether it is in the default language or not, is optional.

You can use as many languages as you want. RTL language scripts are supported. WordPress languages packs are automatically downloaded and updated.

You can translate posts, pages, media, categories, post tags, menus, widgets…

Custom post types, custom taxonomies, sticky posts and post formats, RSS feeds and all default WordPress widgets are supported.

The language is either set by the content or by the language code in url, or you can use one different subdomain or domain per language

Categories, post tags as well as some other metas are automatically copied when adding a new post or page translation

A customizable language switcher is provided as a widget or in the nav menu

the question is: can i make usage of Polylang within the Max-Mega-Menu!?

to be more precise: can i use the free Polylang-version in the free Max-Mega-Menu version

or do i need to get any of the pro-Versions of these above mentioned plugins to make them working togehter!?

Note: at the moment i am interested to test them out - and to see how they both fit into the needs of my project.

Goal; i need to have 6 to seven languages translated on a wordpress site. mainly the menü

I look  forward to hear from you 

have a great day