Upgrading PHP from 7.2.7 to 7.2.24

I am new to PHP and do not really have any knowledge on it. One of our sites uses PHP and because of a recent security issue, PHP recommends upgrading to 7.2.24. Can someone please guide me in how to do this? I can't find much helpful stuff on how to do an upgrade. I also am unsure of what downloads to use from the PHP site. (We use Windows Server 2021 R2) Thanks

Edited by jbeitler

Well you're going to need to take a crash course in learning your site's PHP and server configuration. Because if you attempt this upgrade and aren't aware of something important the site needs, you'll crash it.

You need to know what configuration changes have been made from the base and what extensions are enabled.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.