Looking for assistance with PHP

Hello!

I'm looking for someone who could help me develop a website for my bakery restaurant. As I got from googling, I should use PHP, which works for eCommerce solutions, and I want quite a standard brochure website. What I want to see there for sure is a Portfolio Page, an About Us Page, a Contact Us Page at least. I'm also thinking about adding there a function when the client could order delivery from us. I've processeв a lot of info and I want to hire an outsourcing company. 

Are there any suggestions or recommendations of trustworthy PHP companies? What should I pay attention to while choosing?

Appreciate any help!

On 11/28/2019 at 1:53 AM, CarlaMurphy said:

I want quite a standard brochure website

Nothing is standard. Do you have the brochure in print form already? This would be a big help. Do you have an idea or art work for the main page? That would also be used for the 'about us' and 'contact us' pages. Although the contact us really doesn't need to be a page. IMHO you don't need an eCommerce solution, just a means to process credit cards (Merchant One or Flagship and/or PayPal comes to mind). If you have that and between $1,000.00 to $5,000.00 for the website you're good to go. If you have a brochure and the digitized photos that were used in making the brochure any good programmer could do it.