Help needed building a PHP/MySQL application that could be rewarding financially

I need some help developing a web based application using PHP and MySQL (and HTML, Javascript, etc) for the company I work for, who currently use a very old system that needs updating. The current system is built using FileMaker (version 5!) and I think it would port quite well to a web based application. Having the old system means the blueprint, ideas, workings, needs, etc are already there, it just needs updating. If successful it could then be rolled out to other similar type businesses (of which there are hundreds).

Ideally I need someone I can work with who can share knowledge, help design and build the application and hopefully reap any rewards if it is successful. Maybe a graduate or someone looking for a sideline. It will take many months to build. Ideally you will be based in the UK.

Please contact me for more info.