Help with Spacing in Footer

llholliman

Hi, I’m a total newbie and know almost nothing about coding. I’m trying to customize a wordpress site. My theme does not allow much editing with the footer, so I have three links all squished together. I have tried a couple of options for adding space between these three links to no avail. I’m pasting the code below. If anyone can advise me on how to edit the code so that I can have a space between these links, I would be very appreciative. Please forgive my lack of expertise.

<?php 

?>
            <div class="wrapper">
                <span class="footer-copyright">
                    <?php 
                    printf( esc_html__( 'Theme: %1$s by %2$s. ', 'reblog' ), 'Reblog', '<a href="' . esc_url( 'http://moralthemes.com/' ) . '">Moral Themes</a>' ); 

if ( function_exists( 'the_privacy_policy_link' ) ) {
                        the_privacy_policy_link();
                    }
                    ?>

<a href ="http://localhost:8888/happygohygge/terms-conditions/">Terms and Conditions.</a>
                </span><!-- .footer-copyright -->

This is something that should be solved on the webpage itself, not from within PHP. Specifically, solved with CSS. Which is why I've moved this thread into the CSS forum.

I don't suppose this website is publicly viewable, is it? That would make it much easier to give suggestions on what to do...

Screenshot of what it looks like? Do you have any custom CSS already applied to the site?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.