Sign in to follow this  
dil_bert

wp-twenty-twenty: how to tailor and tinker the default-theme - a hands-on-approach...

hello dear Community, 

i am pretty new to the theme twenty_twenty: so this is just a headstart into this theme: 

due to a hands-on-approach i want to tailor and tinker this theme so the first things i want to do is to change the theme in some parts. on that way i want to learn how to customize the theme: 

the question is: how to customize this areas  - how to access this content and how to tailor and thinker it.  

note: at the moment i do not know where to find these content of the default-theme twenty-twenty...!?  Look forward to hear from you 

note: the for parts of this theme - see below -  they belong to the default-theme ( as it is shipped) : how to tailer these parts  - how to tweak them - where to find them ..

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|                                                                                                                          |
|                                                                                                                          |
|         +------------------------------------+                      +---------------------------------------+            |
|         |                                    |                      |                                       |            |
|         |                                    |                      |                                       |            |
|         |        Works and Days              |                      |                                       |            |
|         |                                    |                      |         The Life I Deserve            |            |
|         +------------------------------------+                      +---------------------------------------+            |
|         +-------------------------------------+                    +-----------------------------------------+           |
|         |                                     |                    |                                         |           |
|         |                                     |                    |                                         |           |
|         |                                     |                    |     From Signac to Matisse              |           |
|         |       Theatre of Operations         |                    |                                         |           |
|         +-------------------------------------+                    +-----------------------------------------+           |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

hello again - i am back 

well i digged deeper: perhaps it has all to do with the menu-structure of the default-theme: 

https://www.my_page.org/wp-admin/customize.

Customizing ▸ Menus

View All Locations
`
Your theme can display menus in 5 locations. Select which menu appears in each location. If your theme has widget areas, you can also add menus there. Visit the Widgets panel and add a “Navigation Menu widget” to display a menu in a sidebar or footer.
- Desktop Horizontal Menu
- Desktop Expanded Menu
- Mobile Menu
- Footer Menu
- Social Menu`

i will have a closer look at this 

hello again 

sorrry for the newbie-question: i found out where to start.
i have digged deeper in the Gutenberg – Theme galaxis and found out some intersting things.

j found all the parts i have looked for in the following class:

class: wp_block_group wp_

block_group__inner_container

i really like the wordpress-gutenberg-gruppe-block--things.

great stuff. So regard this thread as solved.

have a great day.