webservice with soapclient

klymb

Any charitable soul who can help me?

I've been having this problem for days and I can't solve it. I would be forever grateful if anyone could help

I already checked in phpinfo ()and the class soap client is enabled

the code below on localhost works perfectly, but in production, on the server side, nothing ... only  HTTP error 500.

the request that  I 'm making is on another domain with port 81 (this domain has my ip on the withlisted) and on my domain I use security certificate. Is it around?

anyway wsdl is here:

$client = new SoapClient('https://dekrainspecoes.pt/acp/PROD_CustomUI_ACP_Member_Validation_WS.WSDL');
$result = $client->QueryByNumCartao(array('N_Cartao' => "705684011673122085"));

if (!empty($result->QueryByNumCartao_Output->Cartao_Ativo)) {

echo 'The userId : '.$result->QueryByNumCartao_Output ->Pessoa_ID;

}

$JSON = json_encode($result);

thanks for the tip ...
in fact the webservice awaits validation and I am not passing the user and password
  /acp/PROD_CustomUI_ACP_Member_Validation_WS.WSDL HTTP / 1.1 "200 14702" - "" - "

at least I have a clue, thank you very much Requinix

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.