I need code that reads from the role database and displays the file according to it

hain

Hi, I need code that reads from the roles database and then selects which file from these 3 which I want. For example, the user.php file would be loaded if the user has UName = user, Pass = 124, and Roles = User added to the database. But the admin.php and boss.php files would not appear to him.
Then only the user who would have it like UName = admin Pass = 125 and Roles = Admin would see the admin.php file, but he would not see the user.php and boss.php files. And of course the boss.php file would be seen by a user with UName = boss, Pass = 126 and Roles = Boss.
Please use only PDO!
I need to write this in this code somehow.

<?php
    session_start();

if(!(isset($_SESSION['User'])))
    {
        header("Location: index.php");
        exit(0);
    }	  

?>
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>
<?php 
include "config.php";
?>
<!--show for User-->
<?php include 'user.php';?>
<!--show for Admin-->
<?php include 'admin.php';?>
<!--show for Boss-->
<?php include 'boss.php';?>
</body>
</html>

Assign role to users

Have an access table to define which roles can access which files (As requested, all tables are accessible via PDO)

+-------------+             +---------------+                          +--------------+
|  user       |             |   role        |                          |  file        |
+-------------+             +---------------+                          +--------------+
| user_id     |      +------| role_id       |-+                    +---|  file_no     |
| username    |      |      | description   | |                    |   |  filename    |
| password    |      |      +---------------+ |                    |   +--------------+
| role_id     |>-----+                        |                    |
+-------------+                               |                    |
                                              |   +-------------+  |
                                              |   |  access     |  |
                                              |   +-------------+  |
                                              +--<|  role_id    |  |
                                                  |  file_no    |>-+
                                                  +-------------+

• Like 1

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.