help mee

roirc

it is about the web http://routing-com.roirc.org in the section new applications I would like to introduce to be able to close and reopen that section that is when it is closed to appear a message at the moment we do not accept new applications .... I specify that the web has admin panel and mysql

The easiest way of doing this is to change the page you send them to when they click on the “New Application” menu. I would use the new page to not only inform them that you can not take new users, but also collect their information to get back to them if an opening occurs.

Since you have MySQL you can look up a token and add a IF loop to the menu selection area, This way you could program a PHP program to do this automatically and send auto send the email when space is available. Or this can be done manually by staff.

Cel mai simplu mod de a face acest lucru este de a schimba pagina la care le trimiteți atunci când fac clic pe meniul „Aplicație nouă”. Aș folosi noua pagină pentru a-i informa nu numai că nu puteți lua utilizatori noi, ci și să strâng informațiile pentru a vă întoarce la ei dacă are loc o deschidere. Deoarece aveți MySQL, puteți căuta un token și adăugați o buclă IF în zona de selectare a meniului, În acest fel, puteți programa un program PHP pentru a face acest lucru automat și puteți trimite automat e-mailul atunci când spațiul este disponibil. Sau acest lucru poate fi făcut manual de către personal.

The admin panel on my site is not under my control. Are you able to change your admin panel?  If you control it we'd need to see the code.

How about making two menus OKmenu.php and FullUpMenu.php and change which one you will call from index.php, manually or as stated above?

Your index.php file may look like this:

echo"
	<table border=\"1\" class=\"tblmare\" width=\"795\" style=\"border-collapse: collapse\" align=center>
	<tr class=trsus>
	<td>";
	include 'routing.php';
	echo"
	</td></tr>
	<tr>
	<td>
	<center>";

/* Change the menu here
	Pick one and then comment the other out */

include 'OKmenu.php';
	//include 'FullUpMenu.php';

echo"
	</center></td>
	</tr><tr><td>
	and more....

Sloppy, but you get the idea - right?

• 10 months later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.