ArjunKumar12

which Framework is best for begineer's

Hell All, I am have completed my PHP course and I want to know which framework is best for fresher level? Can anyone suggest me.

I personally would not recommend a framework for anything. Why learn a new language to write a language you already know? Frameworks use the language to make clips that you need new language to call. Just start your own library of clips and stay with the original language. 

When I was writing a large amount of PHP I did use SASS or SCCS to write it. Look into this, it's not hard to learn and does save you time.

If, on the other hand, you don't want to have to reinvent the wheel with concepts like MVC or databases, then most people nowadays recommend Symfony.

Posted (edited)

Thanks for your suggestions, I think laravel and fuelPHP is also a great choice, I ave checked this post [hackr.io/blog/best-php-frameworks] and its very useful to me for choosing right framework.

Edited by requinix
removing link