PHPMailer - use variables

Yann63

Hello,

I am a PHP beginner and I  made a PHP page which inserts data into a MYSql database.

$InsertQuery->Action = "insert";
  $InsertQuery->Table = "klanten";
  $InsertQuery->bindColumn("Klantnummer", "s", "".strtoupper(((isset($_POST["Klantnummer"]))?$_POST["Klantnummer"]:""))  ."", "WA_DEFAULT");
  $InsertQuery->bindColumn("Naam_organisatie", "s", "".strtoupper(((isset($_POST["Naam_organisatie"]))?$_POST["Naam_organisatie"]:""))  ."", "WA_DEFAULT");
  $InsertQuery->bindColumn("Adres_organisatie", "s", "".strtoupper(((isset($_POST["Adres_organisatie"]))?$_POST["Adres_organisatie"]:""))  ."", "WA_DEFAULT");
  $InsertQuery->bindColumn("Postcode_organisatie", "s", "".strtoupper(((isset($_POST["Postcode_organisatie"]))?$_POST["Postcode_organisatie"]:""))  ."", "WA_DEFAULT");
  $InsertQuery->bindColumn("Woonplaats_organisatie", "s", "".strtoupper(((isset($_POST["Woonplaats_organisatie"]))?$_POST["Woonplaats_organisatie"]:""))  ."", "WA_DEFAULT");
  $InsertQuery->bindColumn("BTW_plichtig", "s", "".strtoupper(((isset($_POST["BTW_plichtig"]))?$_POST["BTW_plichtig"]:""))  ."", "WA_DEFAULT");
  $InsertQuery->bindColumn("Email", "s", "".strtoupper(((isset($_POST["Email"]))?$_POST["Email"]:""))  ."", "WA_DEFAULT");

After the insert, I want to send all the data with a mail to a recepient. But I can't find a way to code the "setForm" correctly with the inserted field "Email".

<?php
error_reporting(E_ALL);

use PHPMailer\PHPMailer\PHPMailer;
use PHPMailer\PHPMailer\src\Exception;

require 'PHPMailer\PHPMailer\src\Exception.php';
require 'PHPMailer\PHPMailer\src\PHPMailer.php';
require 'PHPMailer\PHPMailer\src\SMTP.php';

$mail = new PHPMailer();
$mail->IsSMTP(); 
$mail->Host = "smtp.myhosting.be"; 
$mail->SMTPAuth = true; 
$mail->Username = 'username@domain.com';
$mail->Password = 'password'; 
$mail->setFrom = $_POST('Email');                  // doesn't work
$mail->AddAddress('recipient@domain.com');
$mail->Subject = "subject";
$mail->Body = "text";   // in the body I want an overview of all the inserted data
$mail->IsHTML(true); 
if(!$mail->Send()) 
{ 
echo "Error sending: " . $mail->ErrorInfo;; 
} 
$mail->ClearAddresses();
$mail->ClearAttachments();
?>	

How can I do that?
Thank you in advance for your comments.

This thread is more than a year old.