Need help with My ecommerce app

Shoaibkhan

I actually bought an E-Commerce app an the issue with it is the app process is very slow while opening and while jumping from one page to another its an admin panel web based app so i want to know IF there is a way to solve the issue by coding a line or two

(Language used in the app and admin panel is "PHP')

On 9/26/2020 at 8:39 PM, requinix said:

:psychic:

Bitterly disappointed that you need to get your crystal ball out, as an administrator you should know they have bought a Magento 1.0 ecommerce site from theme forest/ebay with a special offer of 42 addons/plugins

And what chokes me even more, you have not even offered 2 lines of code to bring the load times down.

• Haha 2

On 9/26/2020 at 9:28 AM, Shoaibkhan said:

I actually bought an E-Commerce app an the issue with it is the app process is very slow while opening and while jumping from one page to another its an admin panel web based app so i want to know IF there is a way to solve the issue by coding a line or two

(Language used in the app and admin panel is "PHP')

Highly unlikely.  Performance tuning isn't something that is typically fixed with a couple lines of code, and typically requires various forms of expert level profiling and sysadmin/devops skills.  

• Like 1

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.