So creepy and hello all..

Hybris

Hi,

I'm a hobby coder that do some work now and then.. So last project I made was some years ago and recently I started up a new project. I had a small PHP question so I logged into the forums where I used to hang.. http://forums.devnetwork.net/index.php

So I tried to post my question but got an error message my message contained too few characters.. So I wrote a longer post.. same thing.. Aha must be my browser thats bugged so I logged in from my phone.. Nope same result.

I tried to PM the MODs but same result.. too few chars..

Ok ok.. must be my user that is bugged.. maybe the code rusted together since I been away for so long.. Created a new temporary user.. Ok here we go...NOT.

Same Error and this time I was pretty sure I did not use too few characters unless they required me to write a book in my post.. WTF is this??? 

Here comes the creepy part:

So I started to look outside my narrow little box, I looked at the forum overview..

General discussion: Last post - 2019 March 07

PHP Code - Last post - April 02 2019..

I was all alone in a dead forum probably haunted by the ghosts of the old devs.. What happened? I tried to find some goodbye post.. nothing.. Just like everyone suddenly just dissapered?

I google what happened to php dev forum? - Nothing, nada shows up???

So here I am, trying to find a new community. So hello all.

If anyone know what happened to the php dev forums please let me know. I'm really curious.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.