Only the last value of my array is return

jcb789

Hi everyone

for my end of studies projects I decided to do a little e-commerce problem on the filter .. I use an ajax request at the click of the checkbox this goes to my controller which calls a method of my Model class but the concern is that .. if the array $ _POST ['brands'] has several elements then only the last one is returned to me? I thought I saw one day that if the same variable is in a url then the last value will be returned to me is for security but how can I do ... I have been there for too long .. and finally despair. . Help me please... :')

request payload:

brands%5B%5D=arai&brands%5B%5D=bell

reply :

<- prepare var_dump ()
object (PDOStatement) # 2 (1) {["queryString"] => string (73) "SELECT mark FROM articles WHERE categorie_article =? AND mark IN (?,?)"}

string (4) "arai" <- bind
string (4) "bell" <- bind

var_dump () of my fetchAll ()
array (2) {[0] => array (2) {["brand"] => string (4) "bell" [0] => string (4) "bell"} [1] => array (2 ) {["brand"] => string (4) "bell" [0] => string (4) "bell"}}
image_icon

since the last value taken into account is bell then I get two items of the bell brand from my bdd but no arai ...

Edited by jcb789
error

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.