Inserting values from admin to user then user add value and admin see it

jvanski777

hello. I need your help please. I'm building logistics website with user panel and admin panel. I've done all login and register forms. now I want to : admin can add package with: tracking number , weight , cost , and declaration form. user can fill declaration form after admin add package to user panel. then admin can see the declared form. is it possible in php? thank you in advance

First design the layout of how you want those panels to look and what they are to do. At that point you should have a good idea of the data you want to keep in your database and be able to create the schema. Then create the partial HTML to fulfill that design indicating the dynamic values to be generated by PHP and input by the user. Only then will you be ready to begin the PHP programming aspect and finalize the HTML pages.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.