A gallery code that is good for BOTH screen and print

dejudicibus

I have a site I developed in PHP. The site is designed in such a way that I can use Prince to convert it to a book. It is not only a matter of printing pages: the final result is a well structured book with table of content and index. Harder than you may think since a book has a sequential architecture whereas a site has an hypertext architecture. Anyway, it works. Some pages of mine should contain galleries of pictures, so I developed a simple gallery module that is good for printing too. It is quite poor for displaying, anyway. I would like to use a more sophisticated gallery module. There are a lot of them around, but they are designed only for screen, not for printing. So, I am looking for a gallery code that is good when you print the page too. Do you know any?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.