How to format the data retreived from an sql query with php

affordit2

I have a text box that I use to post comments and save them to my database. I can go to the database and the data I entered looks perfect but when I pull it out it all runs together.

This is how I entered it and the way it is in the database:

I have a text box that I use to post comments and save them to my database.
I can go to the database, the data I entered looks perfect but when I pull it out and display it it all runs together.
No new lines just all one paragraph.
Can someone help?

This is how it came out:

I have a text box that I use to post comments and save them to my database. I can go to the database, the data I entered looks perfect but when I pull it out and display it it all runs together. No new lines just all one paragraph. Can someone help?

I got it indenting the paragraphs, but I get all the data back I entered all in 1 paragraph, is there something I am missing to be able to recognize the new lines??

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.