Combining Header and a page transition

Pandee

Hello,

Right now I am learning about Header.. and i asked myself, Can i add a transition to it.

I have the below header. Accompanied my JS/CSS to create this page redirects

header("location: welcome.php");

The transition CSS/JS works by

<a href="#" class="btn js-trigger-transition">Begin Transition</a>

I Can't seem to find many materials about this combination.

Thanks for being there!

:psychic:starting to run out of crystal balls here...

header() redirects tell the browser to go to a different place than they first tried to go. It has nothing to do with transitions. If you want a transition between pages then what you do with header() is irrelevant.
If you're having a problem with transitions not working, forget the header() and make them work normally first.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, requinix said:

:psychic:starting to run out of crystal balls here...

header() redirects tell the browser to go to a different place than they first tried to go. It has nothing to do with transitions. If you want a transition between pages then what you do with header() is irrelevant.
If you're having a problem with transitions not working, forget the header() and make them work normally first.

Oh ok~!  Sorry about the crystal balls...f I can ignore that I shall work on what you said!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.