Php contact form error

Phpnoobza83

Hi Guys

I really hope that someone can help me with Php and Html5 problem. So I started creating my first website (using templates as examples), but with the contact form there my real problem. Ive followed few tutorials and checked everything and code looks right, but for some weird reason I cant receive any emails. Im very new to html5 and php and not really going to use it that offen, just this once for my new business website.

Whould really appricate it if someone can have a look and give me some pointers on where I went wrong

Attached your find the contact.html & php file

Thanks

handler (php).PNG

contact (html).PNG

And you're saying that it's specifically a reCAPTCHA problem, right? According to the code,

$url = "https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/siteverify
	secret =$secretKey&response=$responseKey&remoteip=$UserIP";

the URL you're trying to retrieve is

https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/siteverify%0D%20%20%20%20secret%20=(key)&response=(value)&remoteip=(ip)

Does that look like a good URL to you? Those %s represent the line break (because your $url string spans multiple lines) and spaces (because there are spaces in the string) and really, really need to not be there.

With that out of the way,
1. You've posted your secret key on a public website. You can safely assume that it has now been compromised. Deactivate that key immediately and get a new one.
2. Screenshots of code are nice but posting the actual code is better. Because I had to type out that $url thing earlier. Please don't make me do that again. When you're writing a post, use the Code <> button and its popup to insert the code into your post.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.