how can i output multiple single PDFs using TCPDF?

sashavalentina

Hi, I have a table of content in my page. For each row it has a check box. How do i achieve the function of when i click on submit button, those rows which are checked will be downloaded as a single pdf file. For example, for each checked row is a PDF file here. Suppose if i checked for 5 rows , 5 PDFs will be downloaded.
Can i know how can i achieve this? 
Or is it not possible to do that for TCPDF library?
If it is possible, i would appreciate if you guys could give me hints or some reading documentation to achieve this function. I have no idea how should i search for the solution for this function.  Thanks in advance

If all the PDFs are destined for the same user you could write multiple documents to one file, starting each on a new page. If they need to be separate then you could write them to the server as individual files and return links to those files.

The documentation may tell you if you can download multiple, individual files - if you can find it. The only documentation I have found is the function comments in the class source file itself. Surely the worst documented package out there. Their site links you to manual search feature. Attempting to search for "TCPDF manual" resuts in a list of just about every manual (domestic appliances, cars, components, heart monitors etc etc) that has been produced in PDF format. Not helpful.

Are you asking about how to download five separate PDF files? As in my browser says "this site is trying to download multiple files" and I acknowledge and then it downloads five files? Or to combine them together into one single PDF file that comes with one single download action?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2021 at 7:57 PM, requinix said:

Are you asking about how to download five separate PDF files? As in my browser says "this site is trying to download multiple files" and I acknowledge and then it downloads five files? Or to combine them together into one single PDF file that comes with one single download action?

I'm sorry that my question is unclear. What i want is to show multiple PDFs in one pdf files, so when i clicked on the download button on the PDF view, I can download a multiple pages of PDFs at the same time. 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.