rough draft

jcombs_31

Honestly, one of the best layouts I have ever seen.  It immediately get's my attention, and leaves me in awe.  The background, the coloring, the font, the headers, the alignment (from my browser view), everything is 100% perfect, and just pulls your attention.  I literally looked over it 3 different time's, and found myself staring at it for several minutes, definitely an attention getter.

You did a great job, I am going to look through your css, try to get some tip's and tricks, if I had an image of this layout, and was asked to code it, it would take me 3 week's, atleast for this.  I want to see some of your techniques, and hopefully advanced my own css skills a bit, this is amazing.

Well done.

[quote author=ober link=topic=119389.msg503287#msg503287 date=1168624027]
Just looked at the image... that's a hell of a job if you actually made that.

EDIT: Interesting design technique... I've rarely seen anyone center and then repeat.
[/quote]
Yea, I had to do that so that everything would line up correctly as with the .psd file.  I used a lot of opacity throughout different parts to keep the starfield theme.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.