please Dear check my code and Highlight the error.

Ehsan_collboy

Unlikely you will get any help here without posting the errant code. Perhaps it is just me but your attitude may need changing as well.

As for the error, make sure you have error reporting turned on and include the error in your post.

error_reporting(E_ALL);

Edited by gw1500se
  • Like 1

I browsed through the code.  

Did you write this code?

Is it from a Tutorial?

I don't understand why something new would use Bootstrap 2.0.1, which is a 7 year old version of Bootstrap.

I did not find the error messages you provided in your first message.  Are these really the error messages that occurred?  Without the exact messages, we can't pinpoint where that code is running from.

• Like 1

Tell us what happens with your code.  Show us your code in these particular areas.  Add some debugging to help you diagnose the problem (echo statements!).  Help us to help you.  Your saying that something "can't proceed' or "can't show" is not at all helpful.  Do some work on your own to find out why things aren't happening.  That's how a programmer makes things happen.

• Like 1

I have come to the conclusion, he wants us to run his code, test it and debug it.  The language barrier is also probably contributing to it.  I looked at the code, which is pretty simple.  It might actually work, if the database is available.  Probably there is a database connection problem, and OP is just not seeing the error messages as gw1500se suggested helpfully in an earlier post, might be remedied with error_reporting and possibly turning the errors on during development.

• Like 1

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.