Back for some more punishment :)

DevonZeb

Back in the early 2000s I was very active on here, both helping and asking for help and now I'm back this time asking for help as I seem to have forgotten 99% of what I knew back then. Since deleted everything of my hard drive and I'm starting from scratch.

Main interest is PHP. I don't care for conforming to web standards as what I make will only be for my own enjoyment and when making stuff by hand and not using a CMS - it's just one massive headache so keeping stuff simple this time round.

I'm from Devon, UK :)

I'm *really* puzzled why I can't use this site on Brave and having to resort to an inferior browser. Anyone know why it hangs whenever I click a post button?

Edited by DevonZeb

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, and good evening DevonZeb. I was new here in  February 2021. I know exactly what you are talking about. Self i have bean away from programming for over 10 years. woke up a spring morning 1,5  years ago. Couldnt do anything. It was like blown away. And it wasnt in my imagination it was so hard learning  again. It is like i was writing in another thread here. It is like waking up from coma and cant do anything. Got to learn everything up again. And that is not easy at the age of 50.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.