curl issue " SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired"

priyank199

The issue is like that In URL ssl certificate is working fine but, using curl when I send data to that URL I got error "curl issue " SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired""
before month its working fine but now why its given error, I have fix that issue using "CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER=FALSE" other solution "CURLOPT_CAINFO" its working fine for me 

my question is :Why is the problem created when there is no certificate that has expired, I want to know proper season for that

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 7:48 PM, gw1500se said:

This is really an SSL problem not PHP. However, why do you say no certificate has expired? Did you look at the certificate in question? Is it a self signed certificate or a certificate issued by the target web site?

In URL SSL is working fine but the issue is only with curl I have also add  CURLOPT_CAINFO and still its given error
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, TRUE);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_CAINFO, "/path/to/cacert.pem"); // with server absolute path

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.