database error connection issues

Andrewsmith

Go to solution Solved by gizmola,

hello Everyone, last night i update my wordpress plugin and after the updation of the plugin, when i refresh the page it shows and error" Error establishing data base connection" error, i do not know why this issue occurs and i am not unable to access my admin page on the wordpress as well, please help me to resolve this issue

d7999b57a319e826e4b4e0a0.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

Did you look at the contents of your wp-config.php file?   The database settings should be found right at the top of the file.  Are they there?  Did they get changed or blanked out?  You need to verify that you can connect using the host/username/password/database combination.

• 8 months later...

Thank you all for the suggestions, and sorry for the late reply, yes i check the wp config.php file and Restore The Default WordPress Files. i also search this problem on the internet and found this post on the internet, and found this very helpful. Thank you my problem is solved now.

Thank You