JavaScript - Multiple Buttons / Value to Listbox not working

JavaWing80

I have a list of 728 players shown in the webpage picture that was previously posted - the value of the Button is the Players' Name so the Javascript function grabs that value when posting it to the Listbox on the right - once populated the listbox is processed to create team database entries previously it didn't post the Name Values to the Listbox however i figured it out seeing how each button needed a unique name and id and also had to create a unique Event Listener for the JavaScript to work fiddle link is as follows and i edited the code to work in my script a bit - pictures of the code is posted below....

https://jsfiddle.net/a04ust13/1/

Everything works now - by posting in here and writing down everything made me realize what was wrong

Screenshot_120.png

Screenshot_121.png

Screenshot_122.png

Glad you got it figured out.  For future reference, you can save yourself a lot of pain by just using the code tag feature of the forum.  It's the <> button on the ribbon at the top of the editor.  Just hit it and paste in your code snippet, then choose the language. 

Example:

let age=5
for (let x=1; x < 25; x++) {
  age++
  console.log(`Person is now ${age}.`)
}

• Like 1

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.