Whois, IP, Rank Info

netfreak

• 2 weeks later...

It seems like a pretty good design, however, having a Logo page with an image is kind of old school, and not accessible.  You should have an alt tag at very least.  You want to go over all the accessibility features and make sure you've implemented them properly.

The front page of the site spacing could use some margins so your form elements don't bunch together quite as much.  

The actual results are ok. Having everything centered doesn't look great to me.  I would probably suggest either a table or perhaps a ul.  It's odd to see a paragraph with all the text center aligned so that the 2nd line with 5 words is in the middle of the first one.

Again I'd fine tune the markup and css a bit, and perhaps have some subtle background colors and borders around the various result boxes, to make it look a little bit nicer.

The pre tag for your whois information is not responsive.  Styling it this way would probably be helpful.

pre {
  white-space: pre-wrap;
  word-wrap: break-word;
  text-align: justify;
}

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.