Problem Query

DevTech
Go to solution Solved by Barand,

I have a problem with a query that when I use it on MySQL it works well but when I insert it on my php code it no longer works

this is my code 

$query=$bdd->prepare('SELECT t2.ui_company, t1.* FROM a2billing.nwc_refill_users t1 LEFT JOIN a2billing.nwc_anagrafica t2 ON t1.refag_richiedente = t2.ui_login WHERE t1.refag_paga_a='' AND t1.refag_importo > 0 AND t1.refag_dataora_validazione<>'' AND (DATE(t1.refag_dataora)>='2022-01-01' AND DATE(t1.refag_dataora)<='2022-05-15')
');
$query->execute();

can u help me guy's

actually yes here is my whole code

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="fr" lang="fr">

<head>
    <title>Recharge</title>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" media="screen" type="text/css" title="Design" href="style.css" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://www.w3schools.com/w3css/4/w3.css">

</head>

<body>
    <div class="w3-container">
        <h2>Refill Accounts</h2>

<?php

try
{
    $bdd = new PDO('mysql:host=localhost;dbname=a2billing;charset=utf8', 'root', '');
}
catch(Exception $e)
{
    die('Erreur : '.$e->getMessage());
}
$query=$bdd->prepare('SELECT t2.ui_company,
t1.refag_importo FROM a2billing.nwc_refill_users t1
LEFT JOIN a2billing.nwc_anagrafica t2 ON t1.refag_richiedente = t2.ui_login
WHERE t1.refag_paga_a=""
AND t1.refag_importo
AND t1.refag_dataora_validazione<>""
AND (DATE(t1.refag_dataora)>="2022-01-01"
AND DATE(t1.refag_dataora)<="2022-05-15")');
$query->execute();
echo'<table class="w3-table-all"><tr><td>Company</td><td>Date</td><td>Total</td></tr></div>';
echo "" . date("Y/m/d") . "<br>";
while($data=$query->fetch())
{
    echo'<tr><td>'.$data['refag_richiedente'].'</td><td>'.$data['refag_richiedente'].'</td><td>'.$data['refag_dataora'].'</td><td>'.$data['Total'].'</td></tr>';
}
echo'</table>';
?>

</body>

</html>

You need to get PDO to report any errors that it encounters. Here's my connection code as an example

const HOST     = 'localhost';                                                          
const USERNAME = '????';                                                              
const PASSWORD = '????';                                                              
const DATABASE = 'test';               // default db                                  

function pdoConnect($dbname=DATABASE)                                                  
{                                                                                      
    $db = new PDO("mysql:host=".HOST.";dbname=$dbname;charset=utf8",USERNAME,PASSWORD);
    $db->setAttribute(PDO::ATTR_ERRMODE, PDO::ERRMODE_EXCEPTION);                      
    $db->setAttribute(PDO::ATTR_DEFAULT_FETCH_MODE, PDO::FETCH_ASSOC);                 
    $db->setAttribute(PDO::ATTR_EMULATE_PREPARES, false);                              
    return $db;                                                                        
}                                                                                      

In particular, the second line of the function tells PDO to throw exceptions on error.

14 hours ago, DevTech said:
$query=$bdd->prepare('SELECT t2.ui_company, t1.* FROM a2billing.nwc_refill_users t1 LEFT JOIN a2billing.nwc_anagrafica t2 ON t1.refag_richiedente = t2.ui_login WHERE t1.refag_paga_a='' AND t1.refag_importo > 0 AND t1.refag_dataora_validazione<>'' AND (DATE(t1.refag_dataora)>='2022-01-01' AND DATE(t1.refag_dataora)<='2022-05-15')
');

Remember that you're building a PHP String that just happens to contain some text (SQL) that means something to your database.

You have to build tat string according to PHP rules: 

$query=$bdd->prepare('SELECT t2.ui_company, t1.* FROM a2billing.nwc_refill_users t1 LEFT JOIN a2billing.nwc_anagrafica t2 ON t1.refag_richiedente = t2.ui_login WHERE t1.refag_paga_a=\'\' AND t1.refag_importo > 0 AND t1.refag_dataora_validazione<>\'\' AND (DATE(t1.refag_dataora)>=\'2022-01-01\' AND DATE(t1.refag_dataora)<=\'2022-05-15\')');

You might also consider using Parameters in place of the literals.  A tiny bit more code but you'll avoid headaches like this. 

Regards, 
   Phill  W.

• Solution
1 hour ago, DevTech said:

Do you have an idea how I can display the ( refag_importo ) as a total??

If you use

sum(t1.refag_importo) AS Total

without a GROUP BY clause it will give you a single row with the total for all the selected records.

if, for example, you have

SELECT t2.ui_company
     , sum(t1.refag_importo) AS Total
FROM
   . . . 
GROUP BY ui.company

then you get the total for each company

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.