Laragon 8.0.29 set password on root

LeonLatex

For the first, i have installed the Laragon 5.0. Full Last night bananamen help me with upgrading my MySQL that comes with the Laragon installation to ver. 8.0.29
But it seems not to be working, I got no access to the MySQL server, whatever i do it won't work. Is it so big differences from previous versions to 8.0.29.?

I know that Kevin. But I can't enter one either. Not with Laragon or the termianl window in Laragon or comand line in windows 11.
So now i have made a new post/thread under "PHP Installation and Configuration" here on PHP Freaks Forum.
Could you maybe help me there?

PS: I hope it's ok if I call you by your real name? I saw it when I transferred money to you on PayPal last night.

It's not only that. It won't accept the MySQL script file I give Laragon. It's a backup from Laragon, but no. When I try to paste it, it locks my computer.
For every time I do a fresh install I am updating the MySQL to as you describe. I think the problem lies there. So, what do I do? I need the 8.0.29 MySQL version.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.