Webserver suggestions and replacement to Laragon

Go to solution Solved by benanamen,

I use Laragon 5.0 Full web server. It's something I do because it's easy to use, but also because it has a feature that's useful to me. It does not create any problems if you need to use a different WWW directory than the default one. That's what's important to me with a web server in addition to MySQL 8.0.29 and PHP. Anything beyond these three is considered a bonus.

In the aftermath, Laragon has started behaving strangely and unstable. I have upgraded, newly installed and cleaned up in the registry and followed advice here from people here. The problems just keep building up. So therefore I need a good takeover that has the same 3 functions that I set as a "must" and requirement.

Suggestion...?

43 minutes ago, LeonLatex said:

I have upgraded,

Does that mean you installed a newer Laragon on top of another one? If so, do a clean install, not an upgrade. I had problems trying to upgrade an older version. Laragon with a clean install works with no problems. For a local windows dev, you don't need anything else except your IDE/Editor.

Edited by benanamen

That was what i did. A clean install and upgraded the MySQL as you said/told me in another thread a few days ago. That problem was fixed, but brought some new ones in after a few hours.
So then i tried to install, upgrade and look after the problem in Laragon. Now that F****** webserver is only laying there, says it is started, but does not what it should do: Direct and manage traffic and perform my desired tasks. It doesn't do that. It has stopped working. I am totally fucked up in my head and need my recommended medicine for my blood pressure.

46 minutes ago, LeonLatex said:

That problem was fixed, but brought some new ones in after a few hours.

You will need to provide details of problems.

47 minutes ago, LeonLatex said:

does not what it should do: Direct and manage traffic

Are you trying to use this as a production server? Laragon is intended for development only. Any "traffic" should only be coming from you while testing your code. Managing and directing your requests is handled by Apache and your code.

20 minutes ago, benanamen said:

You will need to provide details of problems.

Are you trying to use this as a production server? Laragon is intended for development only. Any "traffic" should only be coming from you while testing your code. Managing and directing your requests is handled by Apache and your code.

Sorry, bad english from me. Sometimes i talk english as i would talk norwegian. My fault...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.