Apache using 100% resources

We are experiencing Apache HTTP Server (64 bit) service high CPU usage [100% approx] and Memory usage[90% approx] which raises the overall CPU utilization to 100% constantly after upgrading the CPU and RAM on Windows Server 2019 Virtual Machines. It will even happen right after restarting Apache or rebooting the wamp server.

For some days, every time 300+ users open a website, the Apache CPU usage goes up to 100% and the Wamp server stop automatically (we have to restart it every time it passes).

The Virtual Machines configuration is - Windows Server 2019 Datacenter

Processor : Intel(R) Xeon(R) Platinum 8272CL 
CPU : 2.60GHz
RAM : 32GB
mysql version : 8.0.18
Wamp server : 3.2.0
Apache : 2.4.41
PHP : 7.3.12

Please let me know how can I solve this problem?

Thank you.

CPU_Memory_Usage.png

Edited by Rohini_Deshmane

Since you're using windows server, you could setup and use IIS instead.  It's relatively simple to do and works fine.

If you really want to use Apache, I'd suggest installing and configuring it manually rather than via WAMP.  Go to Apache Lounge to get windows builds of apache and some help with getting it all configured properly.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.