Using WAMP to convert excel to pdf

FijiERP

Hi

I have written python scripts to convert excel to pdf and when running directly via command prompt it works fine. 

I tried to use php all functions to use this python script but it doesnt do anything. Same goes using com and other libraries it doesnt work with php (wamp).

I even when to service configurations to change wamp  to interact with desktop and even did admin login on it. Still not working.

Have anyone has successfully done it with php. I even used tcpdf and others. But cant product right results. I dont want to also design everything again. All i want is php should read the excel file and just convert it to pdf.

Someone can help me to give permissions to php as i feel this is the issue or a working solution.

Thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.