The CSS3 reference guide

LeonLatex

7 hours ago, kicken said:

I'd recommend you just bookmark something like the MDN Reference.  That's what I do.

Oh yes Kicken. I know MDN I Use three sites as main references. W3C, W3Schools and MDN
A question about the position. Don't know if you know this: sticky; . Why isn't this highlighted with color, but is white in different programs? Is there a doubt about the standardization of sticky? The others (like static, relative, absolute and fixed) are colored. 

position_property.png

10 hours ago, LeonLatex said:

Why isn't this highlighted with color, but is white in different programs? Is there a doubt about the standardization of sticky?

No, there's no doubt about it's standardization. It's part of the CSS Positioned Layout Module Level 3.  It seems to be well supported as well.  Your editor probably just doesn't recognize it for some reason, perhaps out of date syntax definitions.

On 7/17/2022 at 4:48 AM, LeonLatex said:

Why isn't this highlighted with color, but is white in different programs?

For what it is worth, I see the same thing in Dreamweaver 21.3, which is the most recent version according to my Adobe Creative Cloud app. The "sticky" option is the only "position" type which isn't colored like the other position types. I'm guessing Adobe just needs to correct something on the backend to fix the issue.

8 hours ago, cyberRobot said:

For what it is worth, I see the same thing in Dreamweaver 21.3, which is the most recent version according to my Adobe Creative Cloud app.............................. I'm guessing Adobe just needs to correct something on the backend to fix the issue.

I contacted Adobe same night. The person I was talking to couldn't give me a clear answer on this issue. But if i want to have it colored i could just go in to the setup and corect it there. I left it like it was, but felt i was siting there, against all my self-experienced (when i was working as a support agent) .... just sitting there with my beard in the mail box asking my self: Is this what i am paying 60 euros /month for 😮😂

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.