Zoom Internet

Mad.Man

online gaming is addictive. the cost of dial-up to an online gaming addict will be huge. it will possibly work, but some gaming communities/servers frown upon slow connections with huge pings, not to mention there's a higher chance of you getting whooped.

you're better either sticking with a broadband connection, or just downgrading but sticking to normal gaming until you can go back to BB.

Well im talking about ps2 online gaming yes it is very addictive and some games also have a fee for playing so every one tells me I should stick with broadband and not get dial up. It is proberly for the best if I want to play online to stick to broadband because for dail up it will proberly cost a lot of cash and broadband it will be a lot cheaper and faster. Has anyone here played the ps2 online and know how fast it is and the cost of playing? 

In order to do online gaming be it on ps2, xbox, PC or what ever platform you will need to have lots of bandwidth, which broadband has. dial-up has extremely low bandwidth.The higher the bandwidth then you will get low pings to the server, the lower the ping the better game play you get.

You are best of sticking with broadband if you wish to play online games.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.