Website-menu bar, menu button and width.

LeonLatex
Go to solution Solved by cyberRobot,

Website starts looks ok in 720px-740px and up. That's ok if it wasn't for the last button/link in my menu bar. I know I have seen the solution to this in w3 schools about "w3 schools CSS" responsive design so this option comes on the next line, but now I can't find it. Please help me someone. or, actually, I would like to have the menu show up like a button like this one: (Show Button) on mobile devices. But now I can't find that either. So, please, any?

And search on w3schools.com is no point since all the results come's up is to other sites which have no meaning to what I am looking for.

1 minute ago, Barand said:

Why not? You are asking us to do everything else for you. You sit back and ask us to do all your legwork.

I was just asking for help to find the right place to find the solution to my problem. What is wrong with that?

And if we who are the visitors here on PHP Freaks can't ask for help, I don't understand what this site is for if we can't ask questions which is in connection with the many categories here at PHP Freaks.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.